DescriptionIf there is one appliance most home owner rely on to get the chores done, it is the dryers, don’t let your dryer become a fire hazard because it is not cleaned regularly and properly. Since cleaning the trap in your dryer is a good practice, but it is not enough to prevent a fire from sparking in your dryer vent. You should opt for Dryer Vent Cleaning Collin County service from the most trusted and reliable companies.
When to clean dryer vents
- Debris is noticed within the outside dryer vent opening
- More than a year has passed since the last dryer vent cleaning
- The dryer vent hood flap doesn’t open as it is designed to do during the operation
- Cleaning seems unusually hot to the touch after a complete drying cycle
- A musty odour is noticed in the clothing following the drying cycle
- Clothing doesn’t dry completely after a normal drying cycle
The Fire Fighter Carpet Care professionals are able to clean dryer vents and duct works. We have the tools and training and reach deep into the dryer vent and clean all debris build-up that occurs along the lining of the ventilation pipes.
We guarantee 100% satisfaction with no lagging or upfront approach. Dial Toll Free No- 972-345-9977 today or Email us at [email protected]