Black mold - the often invisible, toxigenic substance - can grow inside homes, schools, and the workplace undetected for years and fueled by damp conditions.
Exposure to mold increases the risk of health problems such as asthma, allergies, and even depression. Allergic reactions to molds are not seasonal, and can happen throughout the year. Use the following guide to find out how to spot mold as well as how to determine if your chronic health condition was caused by mold exposure.
Silent, Often Invisible, and Dangerous Molds are often referred to as black mold, although color and composition vary. Some molds can be seen and touched, even ingested, and that can cause irritation.
Generally speaking, mold grows where the air is humid. Most will not cause harm, but in large quantities, or when the conditions are right for the mold to produce toxins, adverse health conditions can result.
For any further query and to overcome the situation please contact us at : Bio Management Northwest, 18601 76th Ave W, Suite 102, Edmonds, WA 98026, telephone No.: 206-582-0583.