DescriptionSecretarial jobs paying in the $70,000 and up range with full benefits are quickly becoming the norm. Word Processing Operator salaries have increased as well.
For a tiny portion of that salary amount, we can fully train you to enter the top-tier of the legal field. With us you gain a new and solid vocation without the burden of school related loans. We are one of the few that teach this style and level of training.
Most people are in 1 of 3 situations:
1. In between jobs and in need of MS Word training that allows them to pass job agency and law firm hands-on MS Word legal tests.
2. People who want to get into the legal industry but have not yet been trained for MS Word top-tier legal style.
3. Those people who are in legal firms that use 3rd party software and their generic MS Word Skills are weak at best. If this group should lose their position, the lack of generic skills will prevent them from passing an agency or law firm test.
We take people from basic to advanced on a regular basis and our students test well and are sought after for temporary and permanent secretarial and word processing positions covering all 3 shifts. In fact, we help with your placement
When finished with our training:
1. Your knowledge will be that of the top 10% of the industry.
2. You would have successfully submitted homework covering numerous corporate and litigation documents.
3. You would have successfully submitted a number of pre-tests and your ability to analyze and strategize as to the document automation process would be solid. Before going to an agency to take a hands on legal test, we give all of our students a strategy session which helps one to prepare even further.
Those who complete our program have new options, salary levels and scenarios available to them.
Ans: You have the option to do in-person class or phone class. The material covered is exactly the same. Each individual Live Phone and/or In Person class is approximately 4.5-5.0 hours.
Phone class may be split into two. We teach 2007-16. Half Class available after first full class.
Most classes 1 on 1 or 2 students tops. You have the ability to make your own schedule from class to class. Small classes lead to great students.
Manhattan in person location Price is $250 a class.
Phone class is always $175.00. Course packages for phone class are available at discounted rates! Click on link for pricing:
What percentage of your students get jobs?
Ans: The percentage of our students that go on to be successful in this industry is about 95%. This is due to the preparation and support that we provide.
LinkedIn Group: “AdvanceTo Legal and Corporate Word Processing Training Forum” for free job postings and free how-to articles and discussions. This is an repository of material going back to 2010 and an invaluable resource!!!
Questions? Just give us a call.
(888) 422-0692, Ext. 1 or 2