Certified HSE/SAFETY Professional Training
10000.00 Dollar US$
March 20, 2017
March 20, 2017
GET CERTIFIED; BE A COMPETENT & QUALIFIED PROFESSIONAL SAFETY/HSE PRACTITIONER;
In this Course, Participants Will Learn How To Identify, Analyze And Evaluate Company's/Organisation Safety & Health (HSE) Program With The Advent of the Systems Approach to Safety Management.
General HSE Level – 1 & 2 (Proficiency Course):
DATE: MARCH 26TH, 2017
Advance HSE Level – 3 (Competency Course) :
DATE: APRIL 2ND, 2017
BENEFITS TO PARTICIPANTS:
This training offers the most comprehensive approach to developing an effective positive safety culture at workplace. Positive safety culture is essential approach to attaining desired goal of zero incidents in the work place as well as provides an understanding of what is needed to reach this goal.
Participants will be able to manage occupational safety and health efforts within an organization.
Participants will be able to provide expert input and consultation in safety and health related matters.
Participants will be able to manage workplace analysis and hazard prevention and control processes.
Participants will be able to serve as an advocate for occupational safety and health.
Upgrade your CV and expand your chances in a competitive employment industry today.
HSE LEVEL- 1: (Basic) COURSE CONTENT/TOPICS:
1. Health Safety and Environment Appreciation
2. Why Concern For Accidents?
3. Causes of Accidents and Unsafe Act And Unsafe Conditions/Accident Prevention Measures
4. HSE Policies, Rules And Regulations/HSE Procedures
5. Definition And Concept Of Defensive Driving
6. Definition of Terms of Defensive Driving and Journey Management System.
7. Journey Management System & Journey Management Violations
8. Job Safety Analysis or Job Hazard Analysis
9. Why Conduct A Job Safety Analysis and How Do I Conduct A JSA?
10. Basic First Aid/CPR.
HSE LEVEL – 2: (Proficiency) COURSE CONTENT/TOPICS:
1. Key Elements of A Health And Safety Management System
2. Personal Protective Equipment/Persuading Workers To Use Provided Personal Protective Equipment.
3. Procurement and Assurance of Personal Protective Equipment.
4. Assurance of Personal Protective Equipment and Types of PPE.
5. Introduction to Security management.
6. Permit To Work System/PTW Certificate and Responsibilities Under The PTW Work System
7. Fire Prevention, Protection and Evacuation Procedure.
8. Basic Fire Chemistry and Classes of Fire
9. Identification of Fire Extinguishers, Size and Color Codes/Causes Of Fire
ADVANCE HSE LEVEL – 3: (Competency) COURSE CONTENT/TOPICS:
1. Ergonomics For General Health And Safety Practitioner
2. HSE Management Systems
3. Hazard and Effects Management Process
4. The Risk Assessment Matrix and Hazard Analysis
5. Environmental Issues and Environmental Management
6. Environmental Resources and Aspects
7. Forms of Pollution and Pollution Control
8. Environmental Effects Of Air Pollution and Soil Pollution
9. Oil Spillage and Sources of Oil Spills
10. Waste Management and Principles of Waste Management (5 Steps)
11. Waste Management Concept and Environmental Management Plan (EMP)
12. Key Features and Content of a Health and Environmental Management Plan
GENERAL HSE- 1&2 – N9, 950 (includes certificate, training, registration, exam fee, soft copy course materials etc.)
ADVANCE HSE - 3 – N14999 (includes certificate, training, registration, soft copy course materials etc.)
Discount of N5000 for Participants Who Attended Our HSE Level - 1&2 Training...
VENUE: HALL 3, Yaba College of Technology Yaba, Lagos.
TIME/DURATION OF TRAINING: 9am – 4pm
Certificate of Professional Development shall be issued to all participants upon successful completion of the course / training.
WARRI TRAINING DATE/VENUE: PLS CALL: OKAH – 08023348616
REGISTRATION PROCESS / TERMS:
There are no requirements to sign up for this course. This Training Is Open To Any One Interested In Safety Opportunity/Employment.
FOR REGISTRATION TO ATTEND THIS PROFESSIONAL TRAINING, CONTACT THE HEAD OF TRAINING: 08100043964
This course can be tailored to reflect your Company/organization's system of work. It can also be run in-house at your facility, Call for further details.
WE ALSO OFFER GENERAL HSE CONSULTING SERVICES AND WE RUN THE FOLOWING SAFETY CERTIFICATION COURSES & TRAININGS:
1) Accident Prevention, Investigation & Reporting Certification Course
2) Occupational Health, Pollution Control & Environmental Safety Mgt. Course
3) Industrial Safety and Risk Management Certification Training
4) First Aid Administration & Safety Certification Training
5) Basic Fire Fighting & Fire Prevention Safety mgt Certification Training
6) Oil and Gas Safety Mgt Professional Certification Training.
7) Radiation Safety Awareness Certification Training